Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INPUTS and OUTPUTS in SIMVISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ007

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

How can i enable inputs and outputs in the simvision?

please find the attachment

Thanks & Regards,
Pj

- - - Updated - - -

Am getting only wires in instantiation modules

Attachments

• Cap.PNG
    Cap.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 117

What do you want to mean ?
Describe correctly.

See the Attachment, that is from simvision snapshort.

in that we have selecting/hiding for inputs or ouputs,but when i run the my TB am getting directly wires in the design not inputs and outputs

Please see the snapshort

In simvision we have option like hide/set for inputs,output,wires,etc....
so, when i simulate iam getting only wires in design browser,how can i get inputs and outputs .?

but when i run the my TB am getting directly wires in the design not inputs and outputs
Write sentence correctly.

so, when i simulate iam getting only wires in design browser,how can i get inputs and outputs .?
Write sentence correctly.

Show me setting of “$shmprobe()”.

In simvision we have option like hide/set for inputs,output,wires,etc....

I assume you are struggling with the user interface. The buttons are right there, just untick any filters and you will have full visibility. This is not rocket science.

w.PNG

Yes! correct but when i untick the particular signal, i'll get remaining signal right.

see the snapchat am added here,

am untrik wire here ,so i want to get remaining signals like inputs and outputs right.

View attachment 149212

Yes! correct but when i untick the particular signal, i'll get remaining signal right.

see the snapchat am added here,

am untrik wire here ,so i want to get remaining signals like inputs and outputs right.

If you can't use a simple filter like the one in Simvision, I don't understand how you can do any engineering task. The buttons are right there in the screenshot you sent! Just *click*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back