Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Static & Dynamic IR analysis operating conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdbot

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for worst case operating conditions for Static and Dynamic IR analysis. What PVT should be used for worst case? What operating conditions are being used in industry? As far as I understand, process should be ff, voltage high and temperature high since this makes voltage drop worst.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank You. :p

For dynamic IR —> Worst case : process : slow , voltage : max , Temperature : High

Reactions: kayexu

kayexu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
For dynamic IR —> Worst case : process : slow , voltage : max , Temperature : High

Hi gstekboy,

Thank you for your reply. Don't you think process should be ff ? We have higher rates of transition to peak current in ff corner for dynamic. Would appreciate if you could give me some explanation.

-S

Actually I agree that process ff is better then ss for dynamic IR.

Re: Static & Dynamic IR analysis operating conditions

Hi, I think the PVT you said is right for the worst case. And nomally in our company use tt85c,typical voltage and cwosrt 125c spef to sign off static anddynamic IR .The wosrt corner sometimes casued unacceptable IR violation.But according to custom request,sometimes we also sign off in wosrt case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back