Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD IC identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpenter

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have on PCB any SMD IC with this code

1. size any as MSO8
51TI
R5R

2.size any as SOT23-5
WJ=U58

3 size any as DPY23-6
312S

4.size very small 2x3pin
TAR

5. size very small 2x4pin
CT2R

Hi,

What about photos?
Manufacturer logo?
Information about the application? What does it do? Is it RF, controller board, power circuit?

Klaus

I will restore my old theme.

I still looking

SMD marked as 312S (above the three is a dot)
function is simple switched 5V 500mA max from input pin 5 to output pin 2 , switchung drive MCU over diode marked as to P3_1 any as PNP transistor but have 6 pin case and any functionalit on pin 3

312s.png

2. case marked as
1TI
R5R
size any as MSO8
it's a dual opamp on +5V any as LM358 but I would like to know the exact type

Thanks

Hi,

1) I doubt it looking at your description and the pinout..., Series PVT312PbF photovoltaic relay, PVT312.

2) You'd need to trawl SMD code webs and pdfs and hope to be fortunate and/or see if the code represents a manufacturer name.

1. PVT312 ralay is in 6pin DIP and size equivalent SMD case, but my IC is in SMD case of size SOT23-6 . Relay on 250V in SOT23-6 is nonsense, because of insulation distances.
2. Yes I look on SMD code book 2014 and other known to me SMD code source but the result is big zero

- - - Updated - - -

312S wil be any High-Side Load Switch but what have input and output pin on center pin 2 and 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.