Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] VIVADO .SRCS folder disappeared, even in new projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahirsengine

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I was working with my Vivado project, suddenly something happened and .srcs folder vanished. Although the project files are still visible in Sources pan of Vivado. File are still working, even simulator is working, but where are my files? :?: I searched even in windows explorer, but this folder and those files are not visible in the computer.
Then I made another new project, and again, even in new project directory, .srcs folder was not there.
I actually tried to make the directory as Tortoisegit repository. And after that all this happened.
Is there anything I can do to make them visible again?

Cheers
Tahir

Last edited:

Click on the file in the Source window and you should see the location of that file in the Properties window.

Yes, and thanks.
But is there any way I can restore the .srcs folder back in working directory, as .srcs folder is invisible and project files are appearing on desktop.
Even in the new projects, .srcs folder is missing.

Regards
Tahir

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and thanks.
But is there any way I can restore the .srcs folder back in working directory, as .srcs folder is invisible and project files are appearing on desktop.
Even in the new projects, .srcs folder is missing.

Regards
Tahir

Ok guys problem solved.
While creating any new project just tick the option copy files to project. That solved problem for new projects. But for existing project, I had to add the files, with the same option.

copy_to_project.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back