Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which capacitor I should use for 2.4 Ghz rectenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toora12

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Respected Sir,
I hope you are doing good. I am going to fabricate a rectifying circuit for 2.4 Ghz antenna. I want to know which capacitor I need to buy.
Thanks.

Thank you Sir for response. The rated voltage of this capacitor is 6.3 V dc while my rectifying circuit will be able to generate about 1 V , will this will work?

try.PNG
Actually Sir i am talking about this voltage, while in my case it can be 1V or less so this capacitor will work ?

Thank you sir, I also need an inductor and a diode for the same frequency, If you can help me I will be thankful.

Tentatively suppose you have 100uA at 1V, 2.4 GHz.
Raw math calculates an impedance of 10k ohms.

Again tentatively you can start with the formulas for reactive impedance. Solve C & L values for 10k at 2.4 GHz.

XC = 1 / (2 Pi f C)

XL = 2 Pi f L

Although the results can be refined by further calculations, you should arrive at an LC resonant frequency of 2.4 GHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back