Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to find AC power supply module fortektronix dpo3054 Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

fouwad

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have tektronix DPO3054 oscilloscope and it stopped working. The display went off. I downloaded the service manual and found out that if +12V, +6V does not show on connector, replace the AC power supply module manufacturere part number 119 7281 70 or 119 7281 00. But I am unable to find a single link where i may order it or if it is available online. I read somewehre that tektronix changed their part numbers and new part number is also not to be found. If someone can please help.

Don't you think contacting Tektronix directly would be a good idea?

These are pretty old 'scopes now (have one, only it's
TDS3054, not DPO3054). You might be better off looking
for "for repair" busted ones that purport to have working
power but some other issue.

What service manuals say, and what's really wrong, do
not necessarily relate. Start with why the power supply
is not putting out, is my advice. Fuse? Back panel tamper
switch? Fried PWM chip down in the guts? You might get
lucky chasing repair schematics on the Web if you get
the keywords right (like, maybe omit all of those spaces
one time and see if results get more useful).

absolutely nothing, the tek part numbers have changed, the country representative of tektronix have no idea what to do, its out of stock from farnell and other suppliers, I cant even find the power adapter for it, some documents mention that the power adapter may work for it as well. 12v 4Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back