Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium 18.1.9 missing pads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yordan11

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
I am very new with Altium Designer ( coming from Eagle ), but on the 1st try I've stuck.
I've checked the documentations online, and everything pointed that the pads should be located in Schematic edition in Place->Pad, but there is just not such an option.

What am I missing ? Please help.

...everything pointed that the pads should be located in Schematic

Perhaps you are not using the correct terminology to describe what you want. Pads are on the PCB scope, not schematic - unless you`re attempting to assign existing pads of component to some specific fottprint.

Well. Probably You are correct since I am new in Altium.
Here how it looks in Eagle. I was looking for the same in Altium
pads.jpg

Not clear what exactly you want to do; are you trying to route physical input entries (e,g Pads) to this logic part ?

I am not finding the pads in Altium. This is how it looks in Eagle. I just need the pads and from where to get them in Altium ?

If that is a test point, you can add a Pad/Via on the PCB itself and in the properties, "Net" option give the required net name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back