Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make Heat switching system using Temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reco77

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am using temperature sensor having IC SHT31 and I want to use it with Heater's switch to make it on or off with the help of Relay board to and this sensor has the special register command for heater swtiching system with arduino and at same time I need to send the readings of the sensors to database whenever heater gets switched on and while disconnection no data will be sent to database, Any suggestion to make this kind of solution useful, I need to know some expet suggestion about how to set the regoisters LSB 30 and MSB 6D and 66. Your leads will be very helpful.

Hi,

your links to external servers are not according forum rules, because one can expect they will be offline after a short time.
I leave it, because the are about useless.

--> What you need (to read) is the datasheet of the sensor IC.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back