Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADV7619 detection by PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PablodlR

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am a student and it is my first time with this kind of chip. I have been using the ADV7619 chip (https://www.analog.com/media/cn/tec...tion-documentation/UG-237.pdf?doc=ADV7619.pdf) during a couple of weeks. The main idea is to run the chip in the basic mode (every register per default) and then getting a specific resolution. For that, I read the datasheet and I just changed by I2C (keeping the other register per default):

Power_down to 0
Configure the HDMI map, CEC map, INFOFRAME map, DPLL map, KSV map, EDID map and CP map
TRI_PIX to 0
TRI_SYNC to 0
TRI_LLC to 0

But i dont know why, my computer doesnt detect the second screem when I connect it to the ADV7619. I checked registers like Cable_det_raw_a and everything was fine. I read that it could be because of resolution mode of the receiver that it could be not accepted by my computer. I checked it but the resolution per default is 800x600 so, it is a basic resolution. I changed more register but it was not usefull.

Finally I deserve of this and I found a configuration: 2047.ADV7619-VER.1.9c.zip (https://ez.analog.com/video/w/documents/773/adv7619-design-support-files). I checked and used one of them :)03-01 RGB 444 In - 2x24-bit RGB 444 out -For use up to 4kx2k). I configured the ch but my computer still doesnt detect the second screem.

I dont know what could be my next step to fix it or to see why it doesnt work. I am a little bit lost and desesperate.
I would really appreciate it if you could help me.
Note: As I said you before, I am not a expert so if it is possible, dont use very complex knowledge in the answer, please.

Regards.
Pablo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back