Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface NIOS II with Wiznet 5300 using tri-state conduit bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbinayaSivam

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

First time i am using Ethernet Wiznet 5300 in my design. I dont know how to interface NIOS II with Wiznet 5300 using tri-state conduit bridge?
My task is that i need to run 32-bit counter in NIOS using Ethernet Wiznet 5300. Can anyone guide me step by step process.

Still, i didn`t get any reply from Experts. Please consider this thread and response to me. Thanks in Advance

I want to perform a connection between Nios and Ethernet Module Wiznet W5300.

As of now, Using On-chip FIFO Memory core, i am able to read the data in NIOS console.

Now, i need to read the same data (in NIOS console) in PC using Wiznet W5300. Any help from anyone who has already performed a connection between Nios and W5300 would be welcomed.

Please clarify me below doubts:

I have included Tri-state conduit bridge/Generic Tri-state controller in SOPC whether i am right ?
Any Example WIZNET code (c-code) for TCP or UDP/ or any simple example design
Can i use PUTTY or Hercules to print the data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back