Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send Wireless Sensor Readings with online servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

reco77

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can Wireless current sensor readings directly send to internet server database without connecting it to Arduino and if there will be disconnection then the secondary network will be used to store the data and update back to the online server when internet connection will be available. To make this kind of solution.
I am still looking for hardware and some better and easy way which will help me to make it functional, any leads from your side, also be very helpful.

The first think that comes to mind is the ESP8266, acting as CPU, not shield.

I went through this link you can use EsP8266 for the same . connect the sensor to the ESP8266. A Mesh network can be created which will get the sensor readings and broadcast the sensor data to different nodes available in a mesh network. If in case one of the node is not working, set the timeout. It will try to connect the node in between that timeout or else it will transfer to the other node available. I am using painlessMesh library for this

I went through this link you can use EsP8266 for the same . connect the sensor to the ESP8266. A Mesh network can be created which will get the sensor readings and broadcast the sensor data to different nodes available in a mesh network. If in case one of the node is not working, set the timeout. It will try to connect the node in between that timeout or else it will transfer to the other node available. I am using painlessMesh library for this

Well I guess this seems to be nice way to communictae with arduino as well as ESP8266 but can you suggest me how can I connect the zigmo router (receiver which receives the data form wireless current sensor) and send it to ESP8266 with some certain conditions ?

Hello,

I see a big limitation with your device, the product is closed and I don't see an official open access API that allows you to connect the router to external IoT servers like the AskSensors IoT platform.

I would suggest to ask the NCD's support to provide you the API to send the data out, then, it will be easy to send push data to the cloud.
Here are some tutorials that you can start with instructables.com/IoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back