Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The sensor LM35 doesn't work in proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erfanbas

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The senso lm35 doesnt work in proteus.

hi.when i connect LM35 to ATMEGA32 in proteus ,the lcd shows zero to me,im sure that my code is true,because when i use lm 50, the lcd shows me the number.also i have 3 errors from protuse which is shown in the picture. Q.pngScreenshot (117).png.how can i fix it?

Re: The senso lm35 doesnt work in proteus.

at first you can check the sensor with simple voltmeter and then connectr to MCU
like this
1.jpg

maybe you have a problem in software library, be sure that it has simulator model for that component

The model works, I have used it, I think that your problem is that you are using the wrong ground symbol, use the ground symbol used in hamidmoallemi post.

Re: The senso lm35 doesnt work in proteus.

hi.i checked it with voltmeter and it showed me zero again.if the probelm is about software ,how can i fix it?Screenshot (118).png

The error messages suggest that you are using a LM35 symbol without associated simulation model, only intended to draw schematics for PCB design.

There maybe another LM35 symbol with a model, look and see as often different packages do not come with the model. If you do not have a model for the LM35 maybe it has been deleted, you could then try and reinstall Proteus or pinch a model from another version of Proteus, I can confirm that Proteus 7.11 has the model. What version of Proteus are you using?

thanks for the reply.my problem was solved with another sensor .sorry for the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back