Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identifying inductor markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharshi22397

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,

I have some inductors laying around, i salvaged from an old CRT monitor. I think it was a power supply part of it. Now i want to use them in other applications. But i can not understand marking codes on it. I searched them on the web but i did not found anything.
the images of that inductors are attached below.
any help appreciated, Thanks in advance.
IMG_20180820_123038.jpg

Those are almost certainly 'house coded' parts, the numbers refer to a parts list or stock number and are not related to the actual value. The best thing to do is to buy an inexpensive LCR tester, they are VERY inexpensive and quite accurate, they will tell you the inductance and can also measure capacitors, resistors and ESR. The one I have will also test semiconductors and identify their pin connections:
**broken link removed**

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.