Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to re-run irun simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liletian

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I can get irun to run the simulation. The problem is each time I have to rerun the sim I have to close the irun and reun the sim.

I am wondering if someone can help me to find a simple way to rerun it?

Thank you

Hi all

I can get irun to run the simulation. The problem is each time I have to rerun the sim I have to close the irun and reun the sim.

I am wondering if someone can help me to find a simple way to rerun it?

Thank you

on the graphical interface you have buttons for that. the 'play' button starts it, and right next to it there is a 'reset' button. hit reset then play.

Thank you very much~ It works.

ALso, how can you save the data to a specific file so I can access later and all the time?

One more question is what is a more convenient way to probe signal? right now, I send the waveform to another screen to do it.

Two questions here.

1. is there a more convenient way to do it?

2. how to do it in script?

Thank you very much

on the graphical interface you have buttons for that. the 'play' button starts it, and right next to it there is a 'reset' button. hit reset then play.

Thank you very much~ It works.

ALso, how can you save the data to a specific file so I can access later and all the time?

One more question is what is a more convenient way to probe signal? right now, I send the waveform to another screen to do it.

Two questions here.

1. is there a more convenient way to do it?

2. how to do it in script?

Thank you very much

you need to read the documentation, these are fairly common and easy to find features.

you need to read the documentation, these are fairly common and easy to find features.

I read it, a long document. Also search online, did not find some useful info.

THank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back