Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mixed IC Design Flow Using: Synopsys DC-ICC & Cadence Virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryu_hayabusa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am currently doing a project related to mixed IC design, for the digital part is the Digital PWM Generator Module design using verilog coding, and for the analogue part is the AC-DC & DC-DC boost converter design using Cadence Virtuoso.

For the digital PWM Generator module, I am using the the Synopsys DC + ICC to complete the RTL to GDSII flow,
and for the analogue AC-DC & DC-DC boost converter module it is full custom designed using Cadence Virtuoso.

I am having trouble passing the LVS in Cadence Virtuoso when I streamed in the GDSII file obtained from the ICC. Can someone kindly provide the step by step to stream in GDSII file from ICC into Cadence Virtuoso, passing the LVS & DRC and finally integrate the digital and analogue part in Cadence Virtuoso?

Thanks

You have already done the stream out from Cadence as you are saying it is failing LVS when stream out from Cadence. What kind of LVS and DRC issues are you seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back