Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for clock recovery circuit for USB 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjie

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
about clock recovery

does anyone design circuits for clock recovery?I want to a clock recovery cicuit for USB2.0,but I dont know how to begin with it.Can anybody give me some help?
thanks.

Re: about clock recovery

Search for books, papers, and articles first!

about clock recovery

For my opinion, just search about the reference of DLL(Delay Looked Loop) and apply it not only clock recovery but also data extraction. Hope this is helpful for you...;)

pll and razavi receiver for communication

Not sure, what your academic level is. Are you just interested in this for hobby reasons, or for your degree programs.

There are USB transceiver chips you can use for this from National and Philips. You can search for that.

If you have to do this for your thesis/project, then it is only 480 MBps for USB2. Designers are usually working in the 10Gbps and 20 Gbps range these days. so there is lots of papers available on the Xplore.

You need to first brush up on your PLL theory, since it is an integral part of any CDR. Books by Razavi, and then papers should help you.

Also check out the MIT opencourseware website for M. Perrot's notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back