Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD Part Marking Code help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy6

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DSCN0245.jpg

I have a SOT-23 with markings T6s all three pins connected. Anyone that knows what this can be ?

Possibly a BSS63 transistor but it doesn't seem to have any connections to it. Sometimes an inexpensive part is used to calibrate the imaging system on a pick-and-place machine, it could just be there to ensure all the other parts are accurately aligned during assembly. Look on the other side of the board in case there is a hidden via hole under the device.

Brian.

Possibly a BSS63 transistor but it doesn't seem to have any connections to it. Sometimes an inexpensive part is used to calibrate the imaging system on a pick-and-place machine, it could just be there to ensure all the other parts are accurately aligned during assembly. Look on the other side of the board in case there is a hidden via hole under the device.

Brian.

Thanks for your answer. I don't think it's a BSS63, because it looks like a FET or a uni-junction when i look at at the signature (ASA) I have two of them and they both look the same. Any other suggestions ?

BR Dag A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back