+ Post New Thread
    Member level 4

Helped
    8 / 8
    Level

Virtuoso ADEXL Calculator Question

I am running stb analysis, but I have several separate loops running one after the other in the same simulation. I was able to get this working using the acnames/actimes. I was following the directions in the link below:

https://community.cadence.com/cadenc...ent-simulation

My problem is that when I run this test, I have no way to print out the phase margin because it plots them all at the actime value and I am unable to tell which phase margin corresponds to which design. Is there a way to print out the result for a specific sub-analysis?

getData("phaseMargin" ?result "stb_margin") is able to plot all of the phase margins from the run. Is there another expression I can use to separate the values that are pulled from this expression?

Just to clarify what I'm asking for here...At time=1us during a transient simulation, I break and go into stb analysis, stb1, once that's completed stb2, and so on. Instead of returning a scalar like normal, Phase margin returns a plot of all of the phase margins. I would like to have scalar expressions for stb1 phase margin, stb2 phase margin, etc.

•   AltAdvertisment

Advanced Member level 2
    Helped
    282 / 282
    Level

Re: Virtuoso ADEXL Calculator Question

I think the easiest way is to create a separate tests for each loop.

--[[ ]]--