Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Virtuoso ADEXL Calculator Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljp2706

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am running stb analysis, but I have several separate loops running one after the other in the same simulation. I was able to get this working using the acnames/actimes. I was following the directions in the link below:

https://community.cadence.com/caden...le-loops-stb-checks-on-a-transient-simulation

My problem is that when I run this test, I have no way to print out the phase margin because it plots them all at the actime value and I am unable to tell which phase margin corresponds to which design. Is there a way to print out the result for a specific sub-analysis?

getData("phaseMargin" ?result "stb_margin") is able to plot all of the phase margins from the run. Is there another expression I can use to separate the values that are pulled from this expression?

Just to clarify what I'm asking for here...At time=1us during a transient simulation, I break and go into stb analysis, stb1, once that's completed stb2, and so on. Instead of returning a scalar like normal, Phase margin returns a plot of all of the phase margins. I would like to have scalar expressions for stb1 phase margin, stb2 phase margin, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back