Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An issue concerning importing voxel models in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad_Ali_AbdEl-Raheem

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings...
I am using CST studio suite 2015 sp1, and I want to import a voxel model in CST
My voxel model is for the human breast.
The problem is that the model is highly inhomogenous, in order to simulate the real situation. I mean by highly in homogenous that: each voxel on its own has its dispersive properties curve. Each voxel has its own Debye 1st order dispersive curve.
This means that: I need to import not only the different tissues in their corresponding voxels, but also each voxel propeties alone.
The usual steps of generating materials file and .vox file helped me to import each tissue type in its corresponding voxels, but I coudn't assign to each voxel its own properties.

Please, If this is impossible, or not obvious, just respond to me.

Thanls in advance

This topic is sometimes discussed. You can see a list of related threads at the bottom of this column.

Also try a forum search on words of interest.

@BradtheRad: Thanks for reply. I have already searched and read threads on that topic, they had the easy part of the job I seek. The problem is in the difficult part of the job, which is written in bold italic in the post.

Thank you again. Hope that anyone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.