Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc motor speed controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.pinarbasi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am working on a new project that making a motor speed controller with pwm. The voltage level is 48v but i am a new learner so i cannot go faster can anyone tell me the tricks?

Hi,

Your question is much too global to be answered in a forum.

You are not the first one who wants to do motor control, instead it is widely used.
Thus there are a lot of documents in the internet. A lot of tutorials and tecnical discussions.
Almost every motor manufacturer and every motor controller IC manufacturer provides reliable and detailed informations.

To learn the basics I recommend to read through them. A forum can't replace school or reading.

But you are welcome here to ask more detailed questions. Best if you then give (links to) documents you refer to.
Show the circuit you want to discuss about, show your own effort.
Then you will get fast and focussed response from a lot of members here.

Klaus

Did you do a forum search? Or at least tried the liks in the box "similar threads" below?

hello again i have been working on it all day and i made this circuit can you tell me if something is wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 60

i made this circuit can you tell me if something is wrong?

Why don`t you answer this question by yourself by making simulations ?
From the above picture, seems like you are on the Proteus environment.

i made the simulation and it seems like it is working but i am not sure

The 48V supply voltage for the 555 is way higher than the maximum allowed voltage listed on its datasheet.
Why didn't you read its datasheet??

The R1 voltage to the gate of the Mosfet is also way too high for it.
Why didn't you read the datasheet for the Mosfet??

Your simulator program also did not read the datasheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back