Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinix to Quartus "Library Conversion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmarKhayyam

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a library written by one of my ex-colleague for Xilinix ISE, It basically converts ML algorithms to HLS, Now I want to convert this library for Altera Fpga. I have used Altera Fpga/Quartus in different projects but I have no experience with developing libraries for Quartus environment. I need guidance how should I proceed and which particular segments are needed to be changed for Altera in general. Because same library is not working when i run my project. Please find the attached one of the function used in library for refrence.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Nnet_function.txt
    9.2 KB · Views: 85

xilinx bought hls from autoesl. o if you can get the original tool, you will have ability to generate code for ALTERA.
but still you can generate a 'natural code' from the HLS tool, that you can try to synthesis in your quartus tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back