Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for IC identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo1402

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need to replace a component founded in a pioneer amplifier but i'm not sure about the purpose of the component. I linked an image. Can you help me about this?

Thank you.

Mon Jul 16 20-51-20.jpg

Mon Jul 16 20-51-59.jpg

It would be useful to know the model number of the amplifier and the component ID on the circuit board in case anyone has a service manual for it.

Brian.

It's the sbx-700sb amplifier and the board's ID is linked.

IMG_20180717_001615.jpgIMG_20180717_001900.jpg

I'm not sure where it fits on the board from those pictures unless it's U4 (just below the big heat sink).

I have tried to find a schematic for that model but failed. I suggest you contact Pioneer and request a service manual (not the owners manual) which will contain a schematic and parts list. You will probably have to go back to them with their own reference number from the parts list to get a replacement.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.