Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiply pulse with offset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kac_wa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i am going to ask about pulse signal, but with offset, so i think, analog forum will be ok, if not please correct me.

I have simply ask, how to multiply a this signal? I have some frame at the input, and on the output is the same frame with bigger frequency. I heard about PLL, but on the internet there is middling described, but maybe i was looking for wrong. So could You help me with this, or show properly road? :)

Thanks in advance
kac_wa

Hi,

not a single specification?

It´s totally unclear what´s your "pulse signal with offset" looks like. --> post a draft with description.

Mind: a "signal" can be understood as "color".
Thus your question (without description) sounds to me as if you ask for multiplying a color.

And what do you mean with "offset": It could be a voltage offset, or a frequency offset or something else.

Please come back with a more elaborated question.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back