Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cannot find video presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

emememem

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone!

I have a little bit weird question.

I couple of month ago I found some video on youtube (probably, but not necessarily) on the importance of defining properly the common ground plane in simulation of complex packages and RF chips. His main idea was that it is not correct to simulate separably the ASIC and then the package and PCB, and then combining the S-parameters.

The video was about 40-50 mins (maybe 1 hour), it was a recording of a keynote on a conference, so sometimes it showed the slides sometimes the presenter. I think he works as application engineer in some company.

I hope someone else also show this video, now I cant find it in google and I dont have the history in browser from that time frame at all :(

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back