Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do layout of a group of capacitor around 300 please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enorize

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
so I have a dickson chargepump layout, and I have a capacitor that has multiplier equal to 300, so I generated it as a group of capacitor composed by 30 rows and 10 columns, but I don't know how to link them , any idea pls?

Your question is not clear: you want to use the 300 caps in a voltage multiplier circuit?

please provide more information.

I have a capacitor which its m=300, so I made a group of capacitors (30 rows*10columns) but I don't know how to link them with each other.

I prefer to take the library PCells and add the "stubs" such
that butting cells completes the connections, and then
just copy as many as you like, edge to edge.

Why do you have a cap that is m=300? Can you show a pic of the cap and schematic?

Many kits impose max L and max W on MOSFETs and
capacitors, so the only remaining freedom is m=.

You can make a cell with routing and cap, then transfer it to mosaic like what you do before.

I know guys but when I try to do drc it shows me that these capacitors aren't in schématic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back