Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dspic30f2010 interfacing with nodemcu(esp8266)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareeshchamiyar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,
am new to here and i little poor in english please help me.
i want to do just interfacing the nodemcu with dspic30f2010.my requirement is in my pic have measured dc voltage value so i want to transmit that to nodemcu and show in serial monitor that's all.
i using mikroc for dspic and arduino ide for nodemcu.
how can i do this please help me somebody.
thanks

Hi,

A rather global question.

Did you go to some similar applications?
There will be a lot of schematics, descriptions and code in the internet.

Read though them. Then select one that seems suitable for you.

If you still need help, then refer to this documents and ask an elaborated question.
Show your ideas, show what you have done so far (maybe a hand made sketch), show what you did understand....show your own effort.

Klaus

Yet another global issue: If you want to show the analog value took from the ADC onto a serial monitor you do need only the NodeMCU module along with a USB cable (which could do the job itself without the need of any additional microcontroller); The dspic30f2010 in the other hand, would need to interface with a TTL/RS232 or TTL/USB converter for such a feat. As stated above, clearly describe your need in term of specifications, instead of wandering around for any particular solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back