Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PVC 600V isolation for a DALI installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winsu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I need to fnd a cable with 600V isolation rating. Im not 100% what I ahve to find, I ahve seen some cbale that are rated with this standard BS EN 50363-4-1:2005, I don't if by meeting this standard the cable meets my requirement ( which is for a DALI installaltion).

Cheers,
Winsu

I'm sorry, I can't understand the acronym. Are you driving Electrostatic loud-speakers ??

DALI is a lighting control protocol, nothing to do with loudspeakers.

Winsu, what are the cables used for? Are you referring to the normal power cable to the lights and if so, what voltage do the lights operate from?

Brian.

The context suggests "Digital Addressable Lighting Interface". Not sure where the 600V requirement comes from, had thought regular installation cable with 300/500V rating would be appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back