Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Picture Attachment Function is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have tried with different Internet Browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox @ Windows 10) but unfortunately I cannot attach a picture in PNG format.
This problem is actually exists since long time and I warned you few times as you know remember well.

test_png1.png

Testing adding png file (Windows 10, Firefox 60.0.2, 64-bit).
I have to add any image one by one whatever the format is.

Attachments

• test_png2.png
    test_png2.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 196

Programmers work behind the scenes, making changes to the system interface. Some months ago there were changes to the method, and location, for storing images which members upload to the forum. Readers use a wide range of devices, and software, to access the forum. Occasionally some correction becomes necessary. Administrators watch for reports of problems. If you have problems, please post a message in this section of the forum.

When I intend to load a picture in PNG format, it loads the file but stops to insert the file.I have tried to insert in simple mode and advanced mode, no success..
Is there any quota of max. picture number or total size of attachment for each user ? Because I have uploaded many picture since 2001 and total amount of size has reached to 32MB.
And if I would delete some of them, it's not possible.

Hi,

How did you do this exactly?
At the Quick Reply window you have:
* "Insert Image" button at the top toolbar
* "Add an Image" button at the bottom

With the advanced window you additionally have:
* "Attachments" button at the top toolbar
* "Manage Attachments" in the "Additional Options"

Klaus

I have tried both ways, does not work.Can it be related to Adobe Flash ??

When I click the red error button at the right hand side, I see this error message:

500[IOErrorEvent type="ioError bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Last edited:

I know that problem. There is a trick to overcome it. See the ".png" picture attached.
If you go with the first way they show you: Select files --> etc.. the picture never loads.
The Basic Uploader works fine.
Picture.png

Unfortunately it does not work at all neither in basic mode nor advanced mod nor quick mode
I have tried Firefox, IE, Edge and Opera.. No luck.It does not load the file.

I know that problem. There is a trick to overcome it. See the ".png" picture attached.
If you go with the first way they show you: Select files --> etc.. the picture never loads.
The Basic Uploader works fine.
View attachment 147461
I think the problem is coming from both board code and max. permissible file size.
In advanced mode "basic uploader" should be chosen and the file size shouldn't be over than 256kB(?).
Now it seems "as though" working but board coders hves to solve this for larger sizes.

I think the problem is coming from both board code and max. permissible file size.
In advanced mode "basic uploader" should be chosen and the file size shouldn't be over than 256kB(?)

Few days ago there were posted a thread attached with a picture with 494KB:

As far as I know, the limit size is currently defined as 500KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back