Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Measured and simulated reflection coefficient s11 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey123

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone please tell me how are the measured and simulated reflection coefficient graph or any other antenna parameter graph plotted together as even though the range is same the points in between are different, especially if only screen shots are available in case of vna results ?

How do they do it while publishing papers ?

Please help me thanks in advance :)

I can plot separate graphs in excel but comparing them is difficult since the number of points are different. (I extracted the data from the image) can you please help me with this..thanks

Thank you so much that was great help...please can you help me if you know how to
1. import the s11 in dB in CST Microwave Studio

2. how to extract the data from the image result of s11 from vna

(Wanted to know how researchers do it)

Mickey, Importing into CST is the more precise method to do the comparison but in a pinch, I export the s-parameters as MagdB/phase and import into MicroSlop Excel. The accounting spreadsheet is handy for plotting data.

Last edited:
Use G3data.
**broken link removed**

Review looks good, but the "download" link didn't work here (Windows, tried Firefox and Edge browsers)

g3data.PNG

Thank you for your help. Can you please tell me how to install it

I did expand the archive but did not find any install file. Can you please tell me the extension for the install file?

No, I am new to this...please help me how to go about it ...for windows

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back