Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Cadence .Xresources Color Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghaffari

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am playing around with my .Xresources configuration in order to change my cadence color theme. I have changed the Opus.background to black, but I cannot seem to find a way to change the menu-bar text (e.g. the 'File, Tools, Options, Cypress' dropdown buttons in IFCB or the 'Tools, Design, Window, Edit, Add, etc' tabs in Virtuoso. They are black right now and camouflage with my background, which makes the text impossible to see. Is there a guide or document somewhere that shows all appropriate commands and their respective properties?

Thank you in advance.

Search for Virtuoso Schematic Composer User Guide.

I am looking at it right now, and the only mention of "Opus" is when they talk about changing the background color. It doesn't mention any other Opus commands for other customization options. Any other suggestions?

No, this doesn't come up with anything useful. Does anyone know where can I find a full list of all the commands that relate to each area of the cadence windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back