Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADA2200 Working (AST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1998

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to understand how ADA2200 works using the datasheet. I am getting confused because the components specified in it works for digital electronics but it is also said that no ADC is being used and something called Analog Sampling Technology is utilized. It will be very helpful if anyone could help me understand how the View attachment ADA2200.pdf entire thing functions and how everything falls into place.

Hi,

We can´t tell you the complete datasheet.

In the datasheet there are sections:
* GENERAL DESCRIPTION
* THEORY OF OPERATION
They tell you all you need to know.

The manufacturer additionally provides a lot of informations:
Like with any other electronics part: Go to the manufacturers internet side. Choose the part and get to this site:
https://www.analog.com/en/products/...rs-demodulators/ada2200.html#product-overview
Scroll down, there are:
* reference designs
* discussions
* tutorials
... and many other informations.
--> use it, it is for free. And most probably more detailed than we can write here in the forum.

If you still need help, then please ask a detailed question. Tell us what you do understand and what you don´t understand. No global question.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.