Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP board with ADC and DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_t_c

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

Kindly help me in search of a DSP development board having at least one ADC and one DAC (preferably bipolar) with good processing capability

Thanks

Hi,

I'm on the edge to call this a useless post.
Without the smallest piece of specifications.

It's just laziness and obviously expects that forum users do the job to ask for every detail.

Klaus

It's just laziness and obviously expects that forum users do the job to ask for every detail.

Klaus
It is lazyness....just try typing the title of the post into google, and interestingly enough there are boards out there that meet their base specifications.

DSP board
with ADC
with DAC (optionally bipolar)

I just took a look at one of the google results and it fits all of these criteria, though I did not check if the DAC was bipolar as it wasn't specified as mandatory only perferred.

I'm also too lazy to direct the OP to the board I found, I'd rather put in as much effort answering their question as they put into asking their question.

Status
Not open for further replies.