Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What type of power supply should I use for the proteus file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyzassad

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What type of power supply should i use for the proteus file?

I am making a 3 phase transformer from three single-phase transformers that are connected in star mode and delta mode in primary and secondary respectively. Please need help in this regard. And want to know that where should i put my voltmeter to find the load voltage? Group-1.PNG

Re: What type of power supply should i use for the proteus file?

Phase voltage is the load voltage.

Re: What type of power supply should i use for the proteus file?

Try the Generator Mode>Sine Generator, putting attention in the Delay>Phase parameter, which should be 0, 120 and 240 respectively.

For the Voltmeters, try the Probe Mode>Voltage, which will give you the proper voltage values in the probes.

After putting the three probes, for a better graph, try the Graph Mode>Analogue. Then select the three probes keeping pressed the CTRL key, and then press the CRTL+T, or press Add Traces, for adding the three probes as Traces. Then press the SPACE key for showing the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back