Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analysis and Design of X-Band LNA in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfon

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new to ADS.
Can anyone help out with a step to step design procedure for designing a X-band LNA up to its layout design in ADS?

There is no such "step by step" procedure for any design.
There are some principles,basics-fundamentals,practices,applications etc. By pursuing those key points, you can reach to the desired level.

Reactions: Mfon

Mfon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Reactions: Mfon

Mfon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Capture.PNG
How do you add MLIN to this?

How do you add MLIN to this?

You mean go from ideal components to real layout? Start with selecting components and replace the ideal elements with "real" elements from a component library, so that you see component size and footprint. Then, you can start adding interconnect lines as needed.

ADS component libraries are available from manufacturers like Murata, Coilcraft etc.

You mean go from ideal components to real layout? Start with selecting components and replace the ideal elements with "real" elements from a component library, so that you see component size and footprint. Then, you can start adding interconnect lines as needed.

ADS component libraries are available from manufacturers like Murata, Coilcraft etc.
Thanks Volker.
I want to add real components in the layout.
Let me follow through you advice.
Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back