Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Values of capacitor after reducing the block diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdesignerbeginner

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Can some one help me in calculating the capacitor values after block diagram reduction (shown in the attached figure). Will the capacitor values be changed or remain same?

The block diagram shown in the first figure is of a conventional OTA-C filter and in the second figure the block diagram is reduced by combining GM1 and GM2 block. What I have understand is that GM1 and GM2 is combined by GM2a/GM1 if GM2a & GM1 is same then GM1a/GM2 is equal to 1 and combined to form a single block GM1. Will the values of capacitor be changed?.

Combined OTA-C Block Diagram - B C.jpg

I got this diagram from some research article and the capacitor values in both diagrams are different. But according to my understanding if nothing has been done with the capacitors will reducing the block diagram then the capacitor values should remain same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back