Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Problem with display on LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

minhduc515

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i'm trying to simulate an digital relay, which measure the voltage of 3 phase, display it on LCD, and turn on the led when have overvoltage.

I have problem when coding in Mikro pic c. When i complie, it get error, and didn't display the voltage of 3 phase on LCD.

When i split the code into 2 different code and compile, each of them run well, but i get error when merge them into 1 code.

You can read my code here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbw9cef6g4cypj5/NEW.rar?dl=0

And this is error i get on mikro pic c : mikro.png

Could someone help me how to fix that ? Thanks :-D

Attachments

• NEW.rar
    101.4 KB · Views: 86

I think the answer is right in front of your face: DEMO LIMIT. You are obviously running a demo version if the software and there is some limit you've exceeded. Number of lines of code, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.