Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High speed Mosfet drive - 15MHz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berger.h

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have old design where is

15MHz crystal with one 74HC04 as clock source , where make 15MHz asymmetrical clocks (different C83 and C84)
In second stage is 5 pcs 74HC04 as MOSFET driver when over L30 C77 and R44 drive MOSFET IRF510.
MOSFET is first stage of two transistor RF amplifier and is drive with asymmetrical sin .
74HC04 is powered with 5.7V

I can redesign this, remove crystal and as clock source use HRTIM (PWM) from STM32F334.
because 74HC04 is big SO14 my idea is use small MOSFET driver, for example ZXGD3003
This IC is one NPN and one PNP transistor,
How to make sure that the new design works just as old?
I thing I think it's just one R?, which reduces the output current from ZXGD3003, but I'm not sure
Another thing is that I can not calculate it according to the datasheet ZXGD3003

Will you help me

MOSFET drv.png

HRTIM.png

The IC isn't but a complementary NPN/PNP array. You can refer to more detailed specified discrete Zetex transistors like ZXTN2031 and ZXTP2025 as a first guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.