Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with icl7107 and opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

vukhanh97na

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody . I'm newbie in here. I have a trouble when i work with icl7107 and opamp . I don't know how to fix this problem .
Can anybody please help me ? 1.PNG

Hi,

Too lazy to write an error description?

Klaus

oh , sorry . I forgot it .
the icl7107 works well when i use Vsource ( as new images ) . but when i use op amp , it don't work . I don't know how to fix that .
sorry for english .6.PNG

Review FvM`s remark on post #3.
You are supplying ICL7107 at pin V- with 0v, whereas should be -VDD.

You should really read the datasheet thoroughly, study the block diagram and application circuits.

You can either tie GND to V- or GND to Vin-, but not both.

Hi,

Have you looked at the op amp output range and checked to see if it's exceeding the 7107 input range in some way?

I don't see why it would be that though, the 7107/7106 are 200mV or 2V input as far as I recollect and your op amp input to the ADC is only 100mV (surely?).

- - - Updated - - -

The LM358N datasheet says input to 0V (-0.3) and input offset voltage only 3mV max, so wouldn't that only be 6mV + bit more in case so say 10mV "noise" at the output only, meaning maybe 110mV at ADC input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back