Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to measure signal strength without closing netconn connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karolina_1

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I created a client(using LWIP, netconn functions) and receiving and sending back the data I received from the server. Loop is [netconn_recv and netconn_write].

Moreover, I have to measure the signal strength of Module. Currently, I am using (delay1s)+++(delay1s), AT+CSQ, ATO to go to command mode(without closing PPP), measure signal strength and, ATO to go back to data mode.

However, the problem is that when I try to measure the signal str.
I go to comm mode, measure sig.str., back to data mode but I cant receive or write any more. As a result after netconn_rcv in server gives timeout and client close, delete and connects again, than recv and write data until next sig.str. measure function.

How can I stop the netconn_recv or netconn_write for a while until I measure the signal str and resume where it was left over. Is it possible? I don't want to close, delete and connect again. I want to resume recv and write fn where it was left.

11.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.