Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM5360 EBDAT development environment and sample code

Status
Not open for further replies.

orybarfly

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I have been developing some applications on SIM808 using Embedded AT for a couple of years now but it looks that the GSM/GPRS network is heading to its end of life. I think it is time to move to a 3G module and I'm considering SIM5360E as a good replacement of SIM808. Unfortunatelly I couldn't find enough information on the internet to setup a developing environment for the SIM5360. I have downloaded RVCT, cygwin, perl and python as it is specified in "SIM5360_EBDAT_Application_Note_V0.01.pdf" but that is pretty much all that I could find about EBDAT and SIM5360. I guess I'm going to need a firmware image of SIM5360 that supports EBDAT and scatter file and some make file. I couldn't find any of these on the web, does anyone managed to compile and run an embedded application on SIM5360? Any help will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back