Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modifying Host Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK_2376104

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and seeking your help. Interfacing with hoist remote wrings I like accomplish following changes to hoist remote:

1 - Replace the up and down toggle switch that came with hoist with a rocker light switch

2 - Disable up and down functionality if the gate is not closed

3 - Control up and down functionality of the hoist by two 120V Rocker Lit switches at two locations)

4 - Add an emergency stop switch for each location

5 - Adding limiting switches to stop up or down movement of the motor at predefined point

6 - Use the 120V for components required

Attached is the wiring diagram for the remote hoist.

Thanks in advance, please let me know how the new wiring diagram would look base on above changes.

Cheers!

JK

Attachments

• Hoist Remote Circuit.JPG
    Hoist Remote Circuit.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 66

Hi,

I don't want to sound rude, at all, and welcome to the forum. Those are quite a few components to look for to see their pinout to fit to the schematic you posted. Other members may not be able to spend so much time looking for the information. Do you have any electrical experience? It sounds as though you possibly do. Why not modify the drawing yourself how you think it should be done? - Then maybe a member who understands these switches can comment, if comment other than confirmation that the modifications are correct is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.