Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pls help to find this IC part number

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_lth

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I met a IC die, which mark code is "M6010N", as the following picture.
I need to know its part number, pls comment.
many thanks.
Tony Liu

Attachments

• PA.JPG
    PA.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 127

Hi,

a google search "M6010N" gives immediate result.
Why didn´t you do this on your own?

Klaus

Hi, KlausST,
Thanks.
I forgot Google, because I am in China, so I can only use Baidu and Bing.
I wasted one hour on them and got nth. Now I have googled the result.
Best,
Tony Liu

Hi,

so I can only use Baidu and Bing.
With my BING.com search the first result shows the manufacturer and even the datasheet...

Are there different results in different countries? I don´t know.

Klaus

Are there different results in different countries? I don´t know.

Klaus

YES. Google, bing, etc search engines employ local algorithms, bots, and steer you to a site based on popularity AND if that site spent any advertising dollars.

My consulting site, Maguffin Microwave, has a google adwords account directing searchers to it. I can direct what specific regions of the USA i want to show up in searches on. That way i do not get consulting inquiries from companies 3000 miles away. It also gets me more bang for my advertising buck to limit the region i want to dominate a given ad keyword.

Odds are in China, there is an entirely different algorithm to steer the inquiries.

I would use search engines like dogpile and duckduckgo also....they pull less of that advertising money/scam type of redirecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back