Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TC7107-simulation problem in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kauser

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
problem in simulation with Protrus7.1 at the time of using IC7107

i m very new in this site & not getting things clear. here, i m going to ask a question (in fact do not know to who) & expecting a helpful solution
My problem is:
i want to simulate a circuit using IC ICL7107 , but it ts not working, now i m in need of help.

Capture_2018_05_09_00_01_47_541.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: problem in simulation with Protrus7.1 at the time of using IC7107

expecting a helpful solution

The next stage on this (deja vu) game is to tell you that the figure you posted is in a tiny size, impossible to distinguish anything, and say to you that the description of the problem "not working" is somewhat vague. By the way, I would expect to see four 7-segment displays drawn at the above 3x4 picture, all them connected to the ICL7107.

Re: problem in simulation with Protrus7.1 at the time of using IC7107

Where is the grounding???

to explain properly my problem here i have attached images - it is not working; i m looking for help <email address deleted by moderator>
OutPut.png7107 - A.png7107 - B.png7107 -E.png7107- D.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Should we assume that the four 7-segment displays added in the circuit are of the common anode type?

BTW, didn't you note you're injecting ~120VDC straight to the IC input ?
You're forgetting to divide this voltage to an acceptable range.

Status
Not open for further replies.