Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the continuity equation for a compressible fluid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.6sept

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I want to know the equation for continuity for a compressible fluid. If anyone knowing it, let me know.

Rahul

You just want someone to make a web search for you; There are houndred of websites covering the subject. Anyway, just to avoid this become another useless thread, follow a link below that will teach you the deduction of the equation which governs the continuity law:

The video was good, but it didn't say anything regarding the continuity eqn of compressible fluid. It only derived the navier-stokes eqn.

At this interval of 5 days, please do not tell me that you did not find any explanation on the Web. By the way, I refused to build one LMGFY query since it would be too obvious, and if you considered the above reply did not meet your expectations, maybe you should ask yourself if your short
question was sufficiently well elaborated.

I want to know the equation for continuity for a compressible fluid

By the way, the video do has some relation with the continuity equation, both explains the same fluid transport phenomen. Have a look and exaplains why do you not agree, instead to say the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, you are right in the sense that it refers to uncompressible fluids, since density factor is treated as constant, as well as it is partially related, not entirelly related; now making another quick google search we can find this link:

https://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/336L/Fluidhtml/node16.html

This is a more general form, not only for physics, but also for chemicals, since it takes into account mass creation and destruction; Let`s know if this answer your question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back