Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Indetify A Chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspedon

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found some stock components in my office warehouse. Unfortunately no one knows the type and function. Looking at the logo, it appears that he was produced by Texas Instrument. However I was browsing on the TI web, not finding any meaningful hints. I tried googling, also still find the answer. Has anyone here used this part? I need the datasheet. Thanks.

what this is.png

Hi,

Are you sure this is the exact photo of the device you have?

Klaus

Hello Sir, Thanks for your reply.

I do not have the original product with enough clarity. So I made a picture like that. All text, logo, I write like the original picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Helo Sir,

Thanks for your Reply. I do not have the original product with enough clarity. So I made a picture like that. All text, logo, I write like the original picture.

Aspedon

I agree with you, but I did not find any information (datasheet) about the IC on Texas Instrument website (www.ti.com). Because the amount of stock is very much, it's a pity if not used :cool:

Is the numbering exactly the same as the one in the image? (0402092)

It may be a house code, a generic or custom device but marked according to the customers order instead of it's normal marking. Where did you get the image from?

Brian.

It read clearly on the ic. But I do not have a camera that is good enough to take a picture. So I made the picture as above.
Whoooo ... maybe you are right, this is a custom product. Very reasonable.

Case closed :thumbsup: Unless someone else can provide different information.

Thank you sir.

Aspedon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back