Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIGLENT SDS1102CML Scope malfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akanimo

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm having a challenge where my scope does not display symmetrical waveforms symmetrically. For instance, if I measure a sine wave (or any other symmetrical) signal of, say 10V peak to peak (or any other value), the scope displays Vmax and V min as positive values with the entire waveform physically above the x-axis but the peak-to-peak values are correct.

I first noticed both Vmax and Vmin to be negative, so I did autocalibration and they shifted to positive values. I have tried autocalibration a couple of times but it doesn't correct it (I may not have been using the correct autocalibration procedure though).

I can't think of what next step to take or what the cause of this malfunction is. Please share your ideas and experiences to solving this.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back