Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MMWAVE Layout and EM Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet123

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am doing EM simulation of a MMWAVE layout in CMOS (>10 GHz).

I am using GoldenGate in ADS. Does anyone have a tutorial on the flow of taking a Cadence layout from Cadence using GoldenGate in ADS and then using Momentum to simulate and then generating S Parameters back into Cadence for post layout simulation ?

Does anyone have a document, tutorial or other resources that explains this flow ?

Thanks.

Please refer to the help documents.

I did, no clear steps for flow.

I did, no clear steps for flow.
Draw your layout then obtain "Momentum View" (there should be Momentum Menu in the first menu) in Cadence Virtuoso Layout Environment.
Cadence will create a Momentum View for you then click and open it.After that enter Momentum simulation parameters in Momentum Simulation Environment then simulate it.
S-parameters will be created, you can use it by defining a black-box or directly as Touchstone file in the other simulation views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back