Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which models for Huijsing's book "Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrallypure

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which models for Huijsing's book "Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design"?

Hi all! I want to simulate some of the circuits in Huijsing's book "Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design", but there is no information about which transistor model files to use!
For example, I would like to simulate the circuit in Fig. 5.48 ("simulation exercise 5.1") shown below. Does anybody know which parameters/VDD to use?
Thanks, Jorge.
huijsing_Fig.5.48.jpg

Re: Which models for Huijsing's book "Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design"?

The sample circuits which are in the famous textbooks are generally principle/generic circuits so it can be applied to any foundry/technology.( or cannot be, no guarantee )
Thus, it's reader who will adapt the circuit regarding to his requirements.
That circuit may have very old technology because L values are 2um that is vintage technology.(it's just my interpretation)

Re: Which models for Huijsing's book "Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design"?

The original Huijsing book is from 2001 - you might have a later edition. We then used 0.5 or 0.35/0.25µm processes. This would suit quite well to the selected 2µm channel length used for an analog circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back