Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering Iron Powered By Phone Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a condo in a high-rise in Salvador, five minute walk to the beach. I bought a 30W iron (only kind they have in the entire city) yesterday to celebrate. Problem solved.

If you are 5 minutes from the beach, you shouldn't even be thinking about soldering irons. If I were you, I'd grab a towel and a Caipirinha, and head for the surf.

If you are 5 minutes from the beach, you shouldn't even be thinking about soldering irons. If I were you, I'd grab a towel and a Caipirinha, and head for the surf.

No kidding, I just took a look at some travel pics of Salvador beaches and they look awesome.

I surf almost every day. The beaches are pretty nice. The best part is all the chicks. Their "swimsuits" are made from just a few threads too. If you are "American", or European, you are a king on the beach. If you have blue eyes, watch out -- they will stumble over each other to talk with you.

People like you make me sick.

(Sick with envy!)

Good for you, sounds lovely, have a lovely time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back